Upload and Edit Image Overview
An image can be edited and uploaded from the Upload To dialog within the Pages list view of OU Campus.
Selecting and Uploading the Image
- From the Pages list view, click the Upload icon.
- For Upload Type, choose Upload and Edit Image.
- Select the image file from the local computer for uploading and editing.
- This displays the Edit Image panel with the image.
- After utilizing any necessary editing functionality, click Upload to upload the image.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will now have to publish your binary file after you upload it.
Editing the Image
The following functionality is available on the Tools menu:
The Resize tool includes the ability to specify a new width and height for an image to upload. The original ratio for the dimensions of the width and height for can be kept intact by selecting the Preserver Ratio checkbox.
The Crop tool can be used to reduce the dimensions of the image by either selecting a ratio or by determining a custom crop size by manipulating the crop box by dragging the crop handles located on the edges of the crop box.
The Rotate tool rotates the image (edited and unedited) 45 degrees in a clockwise direction with each click.
The Zoom tool can be used to manually enter a percentage of the original image size to be displayed in the Edit Image panel for editing. The plus and minus magnifying glass buttons may also be used to increase or decrease the viewing size.
The Original button reverts the image to the original size.
The Zoom to Fit button resizes the image to fit into the panel for viewing.
The Undo and Redo functionality is available after performing another editing function.