Student Resource Portal
- Ask Us! @ Your Library! WKU Libraries can help you in person, by phone, via E-mail or Instant Message, through our Web-based Research Guides, by appointment, and by teaching research skills.
- Ask Us! in Person: at the Reference Desk on the 1st Floor of Helm Library or the Periodicals Desk on the 2nd Floor of Helm Library.
- Ask Us! by Phone: (270) 745-6125 (Reference) or (270) 745-6116 (Periodicals)
- Ask Us! by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Us! by Instant Message:
Visit libguides.wku.edu/askus for live chat!
We check our E-mail daily at 9 and 4, and our Instant Message Monday - Thursday, 1 p.m. - 10 p.m. Central time. (Holiday & Interim hours vary.)
Email your Library Liaison for subject specific questions.
Regional Campus Services offers special services to distance learners. Find out more by emailing email@example.com, calling 800-922-9585.