WKU Schedule of Classes: Finding Options That Fit
Finding Classes That Are Right For You
Prior to planning your schedule, you should talk with your advisor and identify your classes for the upcoming term. If you need to know how to, you will be able to find their information through TopNet or by calling the academic department that houses your major. Once you've talked with your advisor, planned a schedule of classes and set-up your accounts (which will will discuss next), you'll be ready to register! As you do, you should pay special attention to the campus location listed in the Schedule of Classes. WKU offers classes at 7 convenient campus locations, including online and on demand classes through distance learning. All delivery modes and locations are eligible for financial aid.
Campus locations are listed below with an explanation of each referenced location:
- Web: Online classes offered on a semester-based schedule and listed with campus/location “web”
- On Demand: Web classes offered on a non-semester based schedule and listed with campus/location “on demand”
- Bowling Green: Face-to-face classes offered at 1906 College Heights Blvd in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- South Campus: Face-to-face classes offered at 2355 Nashville Road in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Glasgow: Face-to-face classes offered at 500 Hilltopper Way, Glasgow, Kentucky
- Owensboro: Face-to-face classes offered at 4821 New Hartford Road, Owensboro, Kentucky
- Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox: Face-to-face classes offered at 610 College Street Road, Elizabethtown, and Layaou Hall, Bldg. 65, Room 103, 31 Warehouse Street, Ft. Knox.
You may also find it helpful to review the Registration Guide for the upcoming semester. The Guide is available on the Registrar's Office website in the left hand column. The Guide is packed with useful information, such as priority registration dates, tuition and fee information, academic calendar information and more!