WKU Schedule of Classes: Finding Options That Fit
Finding Classes That Are Right For You
Prior to planning your schedule, you should familiarize yourself with degree requirements and talk with your advisor. If you have filed a Program of Study you will already have an outline of your classes. However, if you have not or if you need to make changes to your Program of Study, you will need to talk with your advisor. If you are unsure how to contact your advisor, you will be able to find their information through TopNet or by calling the academic department that houses your major. Once you've planned your program, you'll be ready to register! As you do, you should pay special attention to the campus location listed in the Schedule of Classes. WKU offers classes at 7 convenient campus locations, including online and on demand classes through distance learning. All delivery modes and locations are eligible for financial aid.
Campus locations are listed below with an explanation of each referenced location:
- Web: Online classes offered on a semester-based schedule and listed with campus and/or location “web”
- On Demand: Print, CD, and Web classes offered on a non-semester based schedule and listed with campus and/or location “on demand”
- Bowling Green: Face-to-face classes offered at 1906 College Heights Blvd in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- South Campus: Face-to-face classes offered at 2355 Nashville Road in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Glasgow: Face-to-face classes offered at 500 Hilltopper Way, Glasgow, Kentucky
- Owensboro: Face-to-face classes offered at 4821 New Hartford Road, Owensboro, Kentucky
- Elizabethtown/Ft. Knox: Face-to-face classes offered at 610 College Street Road, Elizabethtown, and 229 Dixie Street, Fort Knox.
You may also find it helpful to review the Registration Guide for the upcoming semester. The Guide is available on the Registrar's Office website in the left hand column. The Guide is packed with useful information, such as priority registration dates, tuition and fee information, academic calendar information and more!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,