Please Note: Course schedules are noted in parenthesis.
Required Core Courses (21 hours)
- Recreation and Sport Facility Development (Summer)
- Legal Issues in Recreation and Sport (Fall 2)
- Fiscal Practices in Recreation and Sport (Spring 2)
- Public Relations in Recreation and Sport (
- Theoretical Foundations of Recreation and Sport (Summer)
Concentration Courses (12 Hours)
- Sport Branding: A New Game (Fall 2)
- Sport Sponsorships: New Revenue Strategies (Spring 2)
- Strategic Public Relations Writing for Sport (Spring 1)
- Issues in Sport Media Relations (Summer)
Please note the following as you plan your program of study:
- Students may transfer up to 12 hours from another graduate program to fulfill program requirements (if courses meet transfer requirements).
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,