Students pursuing an MBA are required to complete 33 hours of business courses to complete the degree. Courses needed to complete the degree (in addition to admission requirements) include:
- BA 510 – Organizational Theory
- BA 511 – Applied Microeconomic Theory
- BA 512 – Problem Solving, Data Modeling & Managerial Decisions
- BA 513 – Information Technology & Strategy
- BA 515 – Managerial Accounting Concepts & Applications
- BA 517 – Advanced Marketing
- BA 519 – Advanced Managerial Finance
- BA 580 – Contemporary Issues in Business
- BA 590 – Strategic Business Concepts & Applications
- BA – Elective
- BA – Elective
Students are required to complete two contemporary issues courses, or may substitute a three-hour elective. Electives may be chosen from BA 592, 560, 551, 552, or other 500 level business courses. Up to 6 hours of approved graduate level courses may be transferred into the program with the approval of the MBA office. If these courses are graduate level business courses, they must be from an AACSB accredited institution. If job-related, graduate level course electives other than business may be accepted from a regionally accredited institution.
Recommended Sequence of Courses
BA 590 must be taken in the final semester.
Please note: Certain courses may offered on a rotating basis, so please plan your program of study carefully. Contact April Schleig, the academic advisor for the program for additional information on course offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,