Required Core Courses (12 hours)
Please Note: Course schedule is in parenthesis and subject to change.
- RSA 560: Issues in Nonprofit Administration (Fall and Spring)
- RSA 565: Nonprofit Grant Writing and Fundraising (Fall and Spring)
- RSA 570: Fiscal Administration in the Nonprofit Sector (Spring and Summer)
- RSA 585: Nonprofit Practicum (Summer)
Please note the following as you plan your program of study:
- Students admitted to graduate studies at WKU can elect to pursue the graduate certificate by itself or with advisor approval in conjunction with a masters program in a specific discipline.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,