|2017-2018 Academic Year - Online (Web) Rate|
|Undergraduate Students||$510 per Credit Hour|
|Graduate Students||$707 per Credit Hour|
|2017-2018 Academic Year - On Demand Rate|
|Undergraduate Students||$425 per Credit Hour|
|Graduate Students||$589 per Credit Hour|
Full-Time Undergraduate Students
- Fully Online Students: If you are enrolled exclusively in online courses (i.e. semester based web courses, On Demand courses or a combination of the two), you will be charged the applicable per credit hour rate for each course (applicable rates are noted above). There is no full-time online rate. No out-of-state tuition is ever charged.
- Semester-based web + face-to-face: Full-time undergraduate students who enroll in a combination of face-to-face classes + web will be charged the applicable in-state or out-of-state tuition rate + an additional per credit hour fee for the web class (the fee for 2017-2018 is $100 per credit hour).
- On Demand + face-to-face: Full-time undergraduate students who enroll in a combination of face-to-face classes + on demand are charged per credit hour, based on class type (face-to-face or on demand) for all hours taken up to 12 credit hours. Those enrolling in at least 12 hours of face-to-face classes + on demand class(es) are charged the applicablein-state or out-of-state tuition rate full-time tuition rate for face-to-face classes + the per credit hour rate for the additional on demand class(es).
Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Part-time undergraduate students enrolling in a combination of delivery modes (Face-to-Face, Web, On Demand) are charged the per credit hour rate for each course, based on course type.
- On Demand Courses: The per credit hour rate for in-state undergrad students is always charged, regardless of where you live.
- Web Courses: The per credit hour web course rate is always charged, regardless of where you live.
- Face-to-Face Courses: The applicable in-state/out-of-state per credit hour rate is charged.
Graduate Students always pay the per-credit hour rate based on course type (Face-to-Face, Web, On Demand), regardless of part-time or full-time status.
Billings & Receivables (Bursar's Office)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,