Communicating in Healthcare
Prospective students must complete an online application for admission, which is available through The Graduate School at WKU at www.wku.edu/graduate.
In addition to the online application, prospective students must also meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree or higher
- Adequate preparation in the field of specialization is required
Other items to note regarding the admission process:
- No GRE is required for admission to this certificate program.
- Students who would like to pursue this certificate as part of their master's degree program may do so with approval from their primary advisor.
- An application fee is required at the time application is submitted.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,