Graduate Certificate in Business Sustainability
The Graduate Certificate in Business Sustainability provides an educational framework of sustainable business opportunity to equip current and future business leaders. You can choose sustainable business as an emphasis area along with your M.B.A. or take it as a stand-alone program. The program is available in a convenient online format featuring bi-term courses of approximately 7 weeks.
Skill sets you will gain include:
- Fluency in current major legal, governmental, and business standards related to sustainability
- Ability to identify opportunities for sustainable actions and policies throughout the value chain
- Proficiency with quantitative operations models and techniques to analyze and evaluate the viability of sustainable opportunities throughout the product life-cycle
- Social Entrepreneurship acumen
- Understanding of the major voluntary codes and best practices about sustainability which impact business. As well as how the activities and reports relating to sustainability fit into the broader policy arena of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Providing oversight for sustainability initiatives in your organization
- Evaluating and creating effective sustainability marketing strategies
For more information about the program, fill out the form below.
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by Western Kentucky University from Emsi. While Western Kentucky University believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available.
Western Kentucky University does not guarantee a job to graduates upon completion of any program.