This program can be completed in one year with a total of 15 graduate hours, and may be earned as a stand-alone credential or as part of a master's degree program.
Courses in Program:
- SPED 501: Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis (3 hrs)
- SPED 502: Classroom Positive Behavior Supports (3 hrs)
- SPED 503: Behavior Assessment (3 hrs)
- SPED 504: Instruction to Improve Behavior (3 hrs)
- SPED 505: Collaboration and Ethics (3 hrs)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,