WKU Online & WKU On Demand
Coaching for Academic Readiness & Excellence (C.A.R.E.)
Starfish EARLY ALERT + Blackboard to support success coaching for online learners
Read Our Faculty/Staff Newsletter
- Fall 2017 (PDF download)
- Open the Fall '17 flip book
- Summer 2017 (PDF download)
- Click here to open the flip book
- Tuition & Billing for Online Courses
- Student Introduction to TopNet (registration, FA, advising)
- Student Email Set-Up
- Communication Strategies Infographic
How can we improve this resource?
Are there specifics you'd like to see addressed? We'd love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com.
Resources For Working With Online Learners
While the academic requirements are the same for face-to-face students and online students, each group has different needs. Online learners are often far removed from campus, and need additional help navigating their pathway to degree attainment, which is why we created this online resource guide. The goal of this guide is to provide easily accessible information for those working with online students at WKU.
What You'll Find...
This site will provide you with the most up-to-date information on things such as:
- Admission Requirements for Online Learners
- Online Degree Programs
- Orientation for Online Learners
- Completing the Colonnade Program Online
- Changes Impacting Online Students
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,