- Date: Thursday, November 5th, 20202020-11-05 through Saturday, November 7th, 20202020-11-05
- Time: All Day
- Location: EKUEKU
Mark your calendars for November 5-7 and plan to join us at EKU for our Joint Annual Meeting with the Kentucky Science Teachers Association.
We want your JOINT SESSION PROPOSALS, presented by a KAS member with a K12 science educator! Would you like to collaborate with an educator to present a 1-hour or 2-hour session? Some ideas for topics we'd like to see (or propose your own)
- Earth Sciences- Share your favorite activities, materials, teaching tools
- Experiences visiting classrooms or working with K12 teachers
- Innovations & Collaborations in new Teacher training
- Citizen Science projects involving teachers and scientists working together
- Propose your idea! What can scientists & teachers learn from each other?
We'll be accepting session proposals at our Annual Meeting website, or send us an email to pitch your idea.
Check out our two keynote speakers who WILL inspire you to dynamic and inclusive science education: Dr. Chris Atchison and Dr. Philip Bell
The WKU ITS Service Desk is here to help. Give us a call, chat with a representative online, use the Self-Help Knowledge Base and more.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.