Office of International Programs
Costa Rica Faculty-Led Info Session
- Date: Wednesday, January 25th, 2012
- Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Location: DUC 308
Information session regarding the faculty-led program lead by Dr. Ramsing to Costa Rica.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please read the following information carefully for course sign-up will be first come first served with a max of 12 slots available.
- January 25, 2012 - Information session: Brief overview and Q&A for the course. Meet in DUC 308 at 4:00pm.
- January 30, 2012 – Course sign-up starts at 10:00am in the Preston Center (main office, 2nd floor). A $250 nonrefundable deposit will be billed to your student account immediately upon sign-up. You may also pay for the entire course at this time.
- Remaining payment schedule – February 29, 2012 second payment of $750 due; March 30, 2012 final payment of $1100 due. All fee’s will be billed to your student account.
- Pre-trip meetings will start in March. Date, time and location TBA.
- If you do not have a passport, you should start the application process immediately. http://travel.state.gov/passport/
- WorldTopper scholarship applications are due March 1, 2012.
- Trip will run from May 14-25, 2012. Trip will run $2100. Course fee (tuition) for the 3 credit hour offering is only $150 – billed to you in May.