Commuter Permit Online Sales
- Thursday, April 15th, 2021
If you are not a Commuter student, please disregard this message.
To order your 2021-2022 Commuter parking permit online now, click HERE. View the Commuter Parking Map to see Commuter permit options. Permits sales are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out. For more information and to view more Commuter permit options, click HERE.
- Kentucky Street Lot is now zoned Non-Premium Commuter (C3) and Faculty/Staff.
- Chestnut Street South Lot is now zoned Housing, Faculty/Staff and Overflow Zone (OZ).
- If you currently have a ParkMobile Permit (PM), it will not expire. PM permits are renewable each year.
- Russellville Road West Lot is now zoned Commuter Park and Ride (C6).
- Expanded public parking options in Hilltop Lot and to the new Normal Hall Lot.
- Parking Structure 3 is now zoned Non-Premium Commuter (C5).
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July.