Housing Permit Online Sales
- Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
If you are not a Housing student living on campus this fall, please disregard this message.
Housing permit sales are now open. You must have your housing assignment in order to purchase a permit. To order your 2021-2022 Housing parking permit online now, click HERE.
View the Housing Parking Map to see Housing permit options. Please note, the Carless option is for students not bringing a vehicle to campus during the Fall semester. Permits sales are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out. For more information and to view more Housing permit options, click HERE.
- With the completion of the Normal Hall and Regents Hall, two new parking lots are open. The Normal Hall Lot and the Regents Hall Lot will be zoned H3 (Premium Housing).
- Expanded public parking options in Hilltop Lot and the New Normal Hall Lot.
- Parking Structure 3 is now zoned Non-Premium Housing (H5).
- Chestnut Street South Lot is now zoned Non-Premium Housing (H7), Overflow Zone (OZ), and Faculty/Staff.
- Kentucky Street is now zoned Commuter and Faculty/Staff.
Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July.