NEW Electronic GO bg Bus Passes
- Friday, January 29th, 2021
Parking and Transportation Services partners with Go bg Transit to provide city bus passes for students, faculty and staff at a discounted rate of $10 per term.
New beginning this semester, all bus passes are electronic format and can be accessed from your smartphone.
To purchase and use your Go bg bus pass:
- Come to the Parking and Transportation Services office to obtain a permit code.
- Visit https://tokentransit.com/bowlinggreen/wkuspring2021.
- Enter your mobile phone number and permit code in the required fields.
- Before riding the Go bg bus, download the Token Transit app.
- Use the Token Transit app to access your bus pass when boarding the bus.
- To purchase a bus pass without using a smartphone, come to the PTS office to obtain a permit code. After receiving the code, visit the Southern Kentucky Community Action office located at 304 East 11th St, Bowling Green, KY 42101 to pick up your bus pass.
Bus passes can be purchased by term: January 1st to July 31st and August 1st to December 31st.
For more information on Go bg or contact them by phone at (270) 782-3162.