Football Event Parking
- Thursday, November 19th, 2020
On Saturday, November 21st, the WKU Hilltoppers will host FIU with a 1:05 PM kick-off! In preparation for the game, several parking lots will be reserved for event parking and road closures will occur before game time.
Disability and RV Parking
- Disability parking with complementary shuttle service is available in Creason Lot beginning at 10:30AM Saturday.
- Reserved RV parking is available in the South Lawn Lot and the Service Supply Lot beginning 6:00PM Friday.
- There will be no public RV parking available for the game.
Reserved Parking (See Reserved Lots and Road Closings Map)
- EVENT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning at 6:00 AM Saturday, November 21st and must be cleared by 7:00 AM. These include lots include: West Stadium Lot, Parking Structure 1 Levels 1-3 (to include ramps and the first floor ramp off AOC), Parking Structure 2, lots surrounding Diddle Arena, South Lawn Lot, Avenue of Champions faculty/staff parking, and McCormack Lot.
- A portion of Diddle West Lot is reserved for media support covering the football game.
Road Closings and Pick-ups & Drop-offs
- Avenue of Champions will close at 9AM. Only authorized event traffic and University service vehicles will be allowed through.
- While these roads are closed, please use Regents Avenue or Minton Circle for pick-ups and drop-offs. Do not block traffic.
- WKU and Bowling Green Police will begin directing event traffic away from campus late in the game as needed.
For other event information, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation, and follow us on Twitter!