PTS Summer Parking
- Wednesday, May 27th, 2020
The following parking changes will be in effect May 27th – June 30th.
- See the 2020 Summer Parking Map: JUNE
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) are open with no permit required.
- Meters and pay lots are open and do not require payment.
- A Faculty/Staff permit will be required for Faculty/Staff lots. All Faculty/Staff permits (FS1, FS2, and FS3) will be honored in all Faculty/Staff lots.
- Reserved spaces, disability parking, and safety violations will be enforced as usual.
- Tier 2 permits are honored in Tier 1 spaces.
- Parking Structure 3 is closed for the summer.
See the 2020 Summer Parking Map: JUNE for lot lighting details. Entrance lot signs will have specific information.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.