WKU to recognize 1,366 fall graduates
- Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
WKU’s five academic colleges will recognize more than 1,300 fall graduates in ceremonies on Dec. 14.
During the special recognition ceremonies at Diddle Arena, WKU will confer degrees to 1,366 graduates – nine doctoral, 218 master’s, 967 bachelor’s and 61 associate degrees and 69 undergraduate and 42 graduate certificates. The schedule for Dec. 14 recognition ceremonies is as follows:
- 8 a.m.: Gordon Ford College of Business
- 10:30 a.m.: Potter College of Arts & Letters
- 1 p.m.: Ogden College of Science and Engineering
- 3:30 p.m.: College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- 6 p.m.: College of Health and Human Services
Ceremonies will include the ceremonial conferral of degrees, remarks from college deans, recognition of scholars and commissioning of WKU ROTC cadets. The graduates also will be individually recognized and shake hands with President Timothy C. Caboni.