Top Life Wellness Deadline
- Author: Wednesday, August 21st, 2019
Top Life Employee Wellness Participants,
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline to complete your Tier II activities is September 1, 2019!
If you and your covered spouse/partner have completed Tier II requirements or you were hired in May 2019 or after you may disregard this message.
You and your covered spouse/partner must complete Tier II requirements – total of 250 points – by September 1, 2019, to maintain reduced health premiums throughout 2019. If either you or your covered spouse/partner fail to fulfill your Tier II requirements by September 1, 2019, your monthly health premium will increase effective October through December. For monthly premium increase amounts, log into the Benefits Portal and hover over ‘2019 Benefits’ and select ‘Health & Wellness’; then, from the ‘Choose A Topic’ box, click on ‘Health & Wellness’ followed by ‘The Rewards of Wellness’.
Suggested Action: Log into the Employee Wellness Portal and review your Rewards page and take appropriate action, if needed, to satisfy Tier II requirements by September 1, 2019.
Possible activities to earn additional Tier II reward points:
- Physical Activity - self-report cardio, daily steps, strength, or flexibility training.
- Health Advising Call – call 1-800-616-2136 (option 2)
- Preventive Screening / Flu Shot - self-report completing a colorectal, cervical, breast cancer or osteoporosis screening or getting a flu shot.
- Wellness Seminar - self-report completing a wellness seminar*
If you have questions about your rewards status or need assistance accessing your account, please contact HealthFitness Customer at CustomerService@hfit.com or 1-800-616-2136, M-F, 7a-7p.
* A number of On Demand seminars are available on the Anthem EAP website.
- Click on Log in and enter “WKU” for the Company Code.
- Click on the Read More: Seminars link located at the bottom of the Seminars banner.
After viewing the seminar(s), log into the Employee Wellness Portal and self-report completing the activity to earn points.
- After logging in, click on My Health in the left navigation bar and select Tracking
- Complete the WKU Self-Reported Wellness Seminar / Activity Tracker.
- Steps for completing the tracker can be found here.
The WKU Health Plan is committed to helping you and your spouse/partner achieve optimal health and well-being. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all employees. If you think you or your spouse/partner might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might be eligible to earn the same reward by different means. Contact the Employee Wellness & Benefits Team at 270-745-5345 or Benefits@wku.edu and we will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you given your health status.
Professionally managed by HealthFitness, the leading provider of employee health solutions.
Promotional material. | © 2018 Health Fitness Corporation