- Author: Friday, February 15th, 2019
Parking Structure 2 will be reserved for a major recruiting event on Monday, February 18th. The garage is scheduled to reopen at approximately 10:00 AM. Alternate parking is available in:
- Parking Structure 3
- Parking Structure 3 located in Creason Lot will be open for alternate parking. The Red Line will provide service every 7 minutes during peak hours.
- Creason Lot
- The Red Line will provide service every 7 minutes during peak hours.
- Alumni Square Garage
- FREE parking for a limited number of Commuter permit holders.
- Russellville Road West Lot Commuter C3
- Located adjacent to the Arby’s on Russellville Rd, this C3 park and ride lot is served by the Red Line from 7:20AM – 8:10PM. Service is every 7 minutes during peak hours.
- Other Main Campus Commuter C2 Lots /OZ Lots
- University Blvd Lot – Transit service provided by the White Line every 7 minutes during peak service.
- Chestnut Street North Lot, Chestnut Street South Lot, Kentucky Street Lot, Service Supply Lot, Russellville Rd Lot – No transit service available
- South Campus / Campbell Lane Park and Ride
- White Line bus service to and from main campus every 7 minutes.
- Allow 30 minutes to reach your destination.
Please plan to use alternate parking this day and allow extra time to get to your class. Thank you for your assistance during this important recruiting event.