2018 Staff Excellence Award Nominations
- Author: Monday, June 18th, 2018
Now accepting nominations for the
2018 STAFF EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Each year, Western Kentucky University recognizes staff members who demonstrate outstanding and meritorious service. Individual award winners will receive a cash prize and will be formally recognized at the President’s Opening Convocation.
Nominations are invited for those individuals whose character, conduct and actions amplify the WKU “Spirit”.
- Service above and beyond the call of duty
- Respect, cooperation, courtesy and fairness to others
- Heroism, safety and concern for the well-being of others
- Embody an innovative, creative and a solution-oriented approach to work
- Positive contributions to the University’s missions and communities we serve
All WKU faculty and staff may submit nominations for each of the award categories listed below by completing the Staff Excellence Award Nomination form at https://intranet.wku.edu/php/prod/staffaward/nominate/ by close of business on Monday, July 2, 2018
- Administrative Support (Examples: clerical, secretarial, and office support employees)
- Professional Non-Faculty
- Skilled/Technical/Service/Maintenance (Examples: maintenance techs, electricians, lab techs, police, campus services etc.)
All full-time, non-faculty staff who have been employed at WKU for two consecutive years or more, and all part-time, non-faculty staff who have worked a minimum of twenty six weeks in each of the past two years are eligible for nomination. Members of the President’s Cabinet, Staff Council, and those who have received the award within the past five years are not eligible.