WKU HOSTING INFORMATION SESSIONS JULY 19 & JULY 21
- WKU News
- Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
Events scheduled in Bowling Green, WKU Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, WKU Glasgow and WKU Owensboro
People in the community who want to advance their career can learn how WKU can help them get started at free information sessions in Bowling Green, WKU Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, WKU Glasgow, and WKU Owensboro. Attendees will have the option to participate in person or virtually through a live webinar.
WKU’s Adult Learner Services, Distance Learning and the Regional Campuses will host the free information sessions for prospective first generation, adult, transfer, military, online students and those interested in certificate, undergraduate and graduate programs. The sessions will take place at the following locations (all times local):
Tuesday, July 19, 6-7:30 p.m.
- WKU Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, Room RPEC 227 (Use parking lot F or H); 610 College Street Road, Elizabethtown, KY 42701; (270) 706-8870
- WKU Glasgow, Room 131; 500 Hilltopper Way, Glasgow, KY 42141; (270) 659-6900
- WKU Owensboro, Room 104; 4821 New Hartford Road, Owensboro, KY 42303; (270) 684-9797
Thursday, July 21, 6-7:30 p.m.
- WKU Knicely Conference Center, Room 112 (Map); 2355 Nashville Road, Bowling Green, KY 42101; (270) 745-3575. (Note: A live webinar is available for this event)
“The information sessions provide a great opportunity for prospective students to connect one-one-one with WKU representatives in person or virtually during the live webinar,” said Dr. Brad Kissell, director of adult and regional campuses enrollment. “We are here to help students finish their degree and achieve their educational and career goals.”
A brief presentation will take place along with a question and answer session. WKU representatives will be present from key academic departments such as Adult Learner Services, Distance Learning, Military Student Services, Student Financial Assistance, The Graduate School and The Transfer Center.
Contact: Brad Kissell, (270) 745-3575