Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development Conference 2012
- Author: Terri F.
- Author: Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
Terri Flood, marketing coordinator for WKUHS attended the Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development conference September 18 - 22 in Philadelphia, PA. The Connections 2012 conference brought together healthcare leaders from various hospitals, large systems and other healthcare entities. The conference focus was all about ROI-Return on Ideas, which included innovative programming ideas, effective marketing strategies, improving the patient experience and improving organization culture.
- Received information on current healthcare strategy trends, issues, and best practices.
- Learned valuable lessons from experts in healthcare communications, marketing, physician relations, planning, and public relations.
- Network with colleagues from around the country.
- Viewed the latest marketplace solutions at the SHSMD cutting-edge Exhibit Hall.
The 2012 keynote speakers included:
Ari Fleischer, Former White House Press Secretary/Spokesperson, Political Analysts, CNN and Communication Expert
Michael Useem, Director of the Center for Leadership and Change Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Thomas Goetz, Editor Wired Magazine, Author, The Decision Tree: Taking Control of Your Health in the New Era of Personalized Medicine.