Winter Term Parking and Transit Changes
- Wednesday, December 8th, 2021
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect during Winter Term from Monday, December 13, 2021 - Sunday, January 16, 2022.
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) are open no permit required.
- Faculty / staff zones, reserved spaces, metered parking, and safety violations will be enforced as usual.
- Parking Structure 3 and Russellville Road West will be closed with lights off.
- While the University is closed, Monday, December 20, 2021 – Sunday, January 2, 2022, all lots are open except for lots reserved in support of basketball event operations.
- Students leaving a vehicle on campus during Winter Break should park in one of the interior campus lots: Poland Lot, Normal Hall Lot, Regents Hall Lot, Minton Lot, or PS2 Levels 2-5.
- The Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesday and Saturday from 4PM – 8PM.
- No Service on Saturday 12/25/21. Will operate on Sunday 12/26/21 4PM – 8PM.
- No Service on Saturday 1/1/22. Will operate on Sunday 1/2/22 4PM – 8PM.
- ADA and TopperTaxi on-demand service will be available:
- Monday, December 13, 2021 – Friday, December 17, 2021 from 7:30AM – 4:30PM
- Monday, January 3, 2022 – Friday, January 14, 2022 from 7:30AM – 4:30PM
- Request a ride using TapRide app.
- No ADA or on-demand service available from Monday, December 20, 2021 – Sunday, January 2, 2022.
- No other transit service will be available.
Enforcement of Housing lots begins on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 4:30 PM. Normal parking regulations and transit service resumes on Tuesday, January 18th at 7:30AM. Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.