WKU National Pan-Hellenic Council presents awards
- WKU Student Activities
- Friday, May 12th, 2017
The WKU National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) presented awards and recognized its spring 2017 graduates at a banquet on May 9.
NPHC award recipients
- New Greek Woman of the Year: Gloria Jordan of Nashville, Tennessee, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- New Greek Man of the Year: Jazz Felton of Milton, Georgia, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Greek Woman of the Year: Kierra Muhammad of Lexington, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Outstanding Advisor Award: Denise Smith of Louisville, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Scholastic Achievement Award: Gamma Theta Chapter, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Community Service Award: Epsilon Theta Chapter, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Chapter of the Year: Omega Delta Chapter, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
NPHC spring 2017 graduating seniors
- Alpha Phi Alpha: Nick Farmer of Locust Grove, Georgia; Harrison Hill of Louisville; Abdul Olanrewaju of Abuja, Nigeria; Brent O’Connor of Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Jeff Lightsy Jr. of Louisville
- Alpha Kappa Alpha: Drew Hurt of Indianapolis, Indiana; Andria McCravy of Louisville; Asia Larkin of Nashville, Tennessee
- Delta Sigma Theta: Lanae Brown of Evansville, Indiana; Kaila Smith of Beaufort, South Carolina
- Kappa Alpha Psi: Jazz Felton of Milton, Georgia; Marcus Stubbs of Louisville
- Phi Beta Sigma: Brandon Green of Bowling Green
- Zeta Phi Beta: Kierra Muhammad of Lexington; Latavia Walker of Frankfort; Megan Meredith of Bowling Green; Sharnesa Miles of Louisville; Crystal Belcher of Radcliff; Destinee Greer of Lexington; Indygo Ray of Louisville
- Sigma Gamma Rho: Tyra Blair of Nashville, Tennessee; Iesha Bailey of Danville
- Iota Phi Theta: Lumar Bennett of Frankfort; Marquis Briggs of Fort Stewart, Georgia; Hans Stewart of Louisville; Nelson Reyes of Louisville
Contact: Randall Bogard, (270) 745-2459