Winter Term Intersession Parking and Transit Changes
- Author: Thursday, January 3rd, 2013
Intersession services are in effect during the Winter Term (Jan. 2-21).
- All student (Housing & Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (all current WKU permits honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line (Shopping Shuttle) will run on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4 pm to 8 pm only.
View an Intersession parking map.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Tuesday, Jan. 22.
Contact: Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.