WKU MBA Professional Option- a Top "Executive MBA"
The WKU Professional MBA (PMBA) program is designed to help professionals and mid- to upper-level managers, with 5 or more years experience, achieve their full potential as leaders. WKU's PMBA program has been ranked in the top 5% percentages among MBA programs at US universities based upon learning for multiple years.
The PMBA program is an AACSB accredited, "Executive" MBA program, with these features:
- Meets alternate Saturdays (1 course in the morning; 1 in the afternoon for a total of 2 courses [6 credit hours] per semester)
- Less than 2 year lock-step program (5 semesters – fall, spring, summer, followed by the 2nd fall, and spring)
- Study teams meet outside of class at your convenience to work on cases and projects
- An international scholarship is offered so help promote a PMBA study-abroad when possible
- We recruit a cohort starting each fall in Bowling Green
Please contact us if we can answer any questions about the PMBA program. Use the links below if you wish to apply to become a WKU PMBA student:
Applying for the Graduate School at WKU is a quick and simple process. Visit the WKU MBA application page to find out how.
Visit the WKU MBA admission requirements page to see what you need to be accepted into the WKU MBA program.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,