The Online MBA program provides you the flexibility of completing an MBA degree 100% online in as little as 12 months. Courses for the online program are offered as bi-terms (8 weeks) and there are 2 bi-terms in the Spring and Fall semesters. Many students take one course each bi-term (the equivalent of 2 classes per traditional semester), but you can finish in 12 months if you begin the program in the Fall semester and take two courses every bi-term. The program is comprised of 7 3-credit hour core MBA classes and 3 electives. Currently 2 of these 10 courses include exams that are proctored and we have a service that coordinates with you to arrange a time and place in your area for those exams. Visit our class offerings page to learn about what classes are offered and when they are offered.
- Balance your education, home, and work like while advancing career possibilities.
- It is your decision: study part-time or full-time.
- Earn an MBA in as few as 12 months or as long as 5 years.
- Certification in Business Sustainability is also available.
- Courses are each 8-weeks in length (bi-term).
In Janurary 2019, WKU was rated #1 in Kentucky for online MBA programs. Online MBA Reports is a reputable website that offers information about online programs. Click here to read their interview with Dr. Bob Hatfield that includes the latest information about WKU's Online MBA program.
U.S. News ranked WKU #3 for undergraduate online programs based on WKU's superior student services and technology; faculty credentials; and student engagement. U.S. News also ranked GFCB's Online MBA a top program. We build on WKU's highly ranked services and technology to provide you with an AACSB-accredited world-class faculty teaching a cutting-edge curriculum.
- WKU's Distance Learning online tuition is the same for all students - regardless of location.
- There is no "out-of-state" rate
- Tuition and Online fees: $2,441 per course (Spring 2018).
- GetEducated.com rates our Online MBA as a "Best Buy.
- Peterson's College Guide lists WKU's Online MBA program in it's Top 10.
- Nonprofit Colleges Online gives WKU's Online MBA a "Students Before Profits" award.
Don't Have an Undergraduate Business Degree? No Problem!
Our innovative, 4.5 credit-hour, on-demand "MBA Foundation Modules" fully prepare you for the 10 MBA courses. On-demand modules allow you to work at your own pace preparing you for core courses in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, and Management.
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- GMAT Score of 500 (GMAT Waivers Available)
- Written GMAT of 3.5
- GAP Exception: You may be considered if you have a GAP score of 1100 (GMAT + (GPA x 200))
We have recently introduced GMAT waivers for our online program. If you meet any of the following requirements then you qualify for a GMAT waiver.
- Earned an undergraduate business degree from an AACSB accredited university with a 3.5 or higher GPA
- Any doctorate degree
- If you have your CPA