WKU Online MBA
In January 2019, WKU was rated #1 in Kentucky for online MBA programs. Online MBA Reports is a reputable website that offers information about online programs. Click here to read their interview with Dr. Bob Hatfield that includes the latest information about WKU's Online MBA program.
U.S. News ranked WKU #3 for undergraduate online programs based on WKU's superior student services and technology, faculty credentials, and student engagement. U.S. News also ranked GFCB's Online MBA a top program. We build on WKU's highly ranked services and technology to provide you with an AACSB-accredited world-class faculty teaching a cutting-edge curriculum.
- Balance your education, home, and work like while advancing career possibilities
- It is your decision: study part-time or full-time
- Earn an MBA in as few as 12 months or as long as 5 years
- Certification in Business Sustainability is also available
- Courses are each 8-weeks in length (bi-term)
- WKU's online tuition is the same for all students – regardless of location
- There is no "out-of-state" rate
- Tuition and Online fees: $707 per credit hour
- GetEducated.com rates our Online MBA as a "Best Buy"
- Peterson's College Guide lists WKU's Online MBA program in its Top 10
- Nonprofit Colleges Online gives WKU's Online MBA a "Students Before Profits" award
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- GMAT Score of 500 (GMAT Waivers Available!)
- Written GMAT of 3.5
- GAP Exception: You may be considered if you have a GAP score of 1100 [GMAT + (GPA x 200)]
Our innovative, 4.5 credit-hour, on demand "MBA Foundation Modules" fully prepare you for the 10 MBA courses. On demand modules allow you to work at your own pace preparing you for core courses in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, and Management.