Call for Presentations for the Kentucky Child Welfare Student Research Showcase
Showcase Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 | 1 - 2 PM (CST)
The National Title IV-E Roundtable is an annual conference that brings child welfare professionals across the country together to share resources for building a strong workforce. As a unique aspect of the 2022 conference, WKU will be accepting proposals related to child welfare research from undergraduate and graduate students attending universities and colleges across Kentucky. Current Public Child Welfare Certification Program (PCWCP) students and MSW stipend students are encouraged to apply. The goal is to highlight the amazing work of our Kentucky students by showcasing a poster gallery at the conference for the national audience.
Presentation Submission Deadline: March 15, 2022
Criteria for Submission:
- The Kentucky Child Welfare Student Research Showcase is interdisciplinary in nature and students in any academic discipline are encouraged to apply.
- The applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student at a university or college
Kentucky's PCWCP and MSW stipend students are encouraged to apply.
- The poster presentation must be related to child welfare research (e.g., training, education, field placements, policy, workforce development, etc.).
- Student must identify a faculty mentor that has reviewed and approved your presentation.
Posters should be no larger than 40" high (vertical) and 60" long (horizontal).
- Students with accepted posters will receive a discounted conference registration.