2022 National Title IV-E Roundtable
We are pleased to announce that the 2022 National Title IV-E Roundtable for Child Welfare Training and Education will be held in Bowling Green, KY.
WKU Knicely Conference Center | 2355 Nashville Rd.
May 17-19, 2022
The National IV-E Roundtable for Child Welfare Training and Education is a yearly gathering of representatives from public and tribal child welfare agencies and their university partners. Our goal is to share our resources to build a strong child welfare workforce through training and education. We're excited to bring this meeting to Western Kentucky University in 2022!
- How federal, public, tribal, and university funds can blend to fund education and training programs
- Current federal policies and guidance on child welfare training and education programming and funding
- Best practices in training and education for partnerships
We encourage you to come as a team with others in your jurisdiction so that you can apply lessons learned to actions useful for your child welfare partnership.
The agenda will offer workshops for specific audiences including:
- State child welfare fiscal administrators
- University based child welfare partnership business administrators
- University child welfare program leaders
- Tribal or State Agency Training Program Managers
We are proud to announce that Social Work Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) will be available. We look forward to meeting you and your team at this incredible learning experience!