Now you can benefit from the quality of WKU’s traditional classroom GRE Prep Class from the comfort and convenience of your home. This intensive online GRE class is delivered by an expert instructor and provides you with all the interactivity of a classroom experience.
Get ready for graduate school with 24 hours of quality Live-Online instruction from WKU. The program is delivered in an easy to follow format and taught by an expert instructor. This interactive class is designed to provide you with the skills necessary to succeed on the GRE. Live lessons give you the opportunity to participate in class discussions and in-class learning exercises. As an added feature, each session is recorded so that you can watch and review the lessons on your own time.
Click Here to request information about free online GRE strategy sessions.
Online GRE Prep Course Schedule
- Register February 17 - March 14, 2016 Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register March 17 - April 12, 2016 Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register April 13 - May 23, 2016 Mondays and Wednesday, 8:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register June 7 - June 30, 2016 Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register July 12 - August 18, 2016 Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register September 14 - October 10, 2016 Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register October 20 - November 17, 2016 Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,