DLPS - Access Services
- Loan period - 28 days for all students. Overdue fines are charged to all patrons. For more information, visit the Circulation page.
- Check out our special services for faculty members.
- Check out our special services for graduate students.
Interlibrary Loan for Faculty, Staff, & Students
- Interlibrary loan is available via the ILLiad online system for staff, students, and faculty.
- Visit the Interlibrary Loan page for details.
Who's Who in Access Services
- Paula Bowles, Patron Accounts Specialist
- Dan Forrest, Associate Professor, Access Services Coordinator
- Kathy Foushee, Evening Circulation Supervisor
- Ken Foushee, Interlibrary Loan Specialist
- Valerie Kinder, Late Night Circulation Supervisor
- Selina Langford, Senior Interlibrary Loan Assistant
- Nathalia Ng, Weekend Circulation Supervisor
- Michael Polston, Library Security Officer, Weekend
- Jessica Shirley, Library Security Assistant
- Jessica Simpson, Library Security Assistant
- Gary Whittle, Circulation Desk Supervisor
- Doug Wiles, Library Security Coordinator
- AskUs! (Reference Services)
- Access Services
- Distance Education Library Services
- Educational Resources Center
- Electronic Information Resources
- Etown-Fort Knox Regional Library
- Glasgow Regional Library
- Government Documents|Law
- Interlibrary Loan
- Information Literacy
- Owensboro Regional Library
- Reserve Materials
- Visual & Performing Art Library