Connect with Us!
- November 12, 2015 - "Yasukuni Shrine: History, Memory, and Japan's Unending Postwar"
Akiko Takenaka, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of History, UK
- October 15, 2015 - "The Queen with Six Fingers: Anne Boleyn in Fact, Fiction and Fantasy"
Susan Bordo, Otis A. Singletary Professor of Humanities, Dept. of Gender and Women's Studies, UK
- September 24, 2015 - "King Kong: The First South African Musical"
Tyler Fleming, Asst. Professor, Dept. of History, UofL
- April 16, 2015 - "Tibetan Folktales"
Haiwang Yuan, Professor, Dept. of Library Public Services, WKU
- March 26, 2015 - presenting Xavier Bonil, Political Cartoonist, EL Universo, Quito, Ecuador
- February 19, 2015 - "Architecture by Moonlight: Rebuilding Haiti, Redrafting A Life"
Paul E. Fallon, Architect, Cambridge, MA
- November 20, 2014 - "Land of Pure Vision: The Sacred Geography of Tibet and the Himalaya"
David Zurick, Foundation Professor of Geography, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY
- November 05, 2014 - "Booktalk: Karen Petrone at the WKU Owensboro Campus"
Karen Petrone, Chair of History Department, University of Kentucky
- October 23, 2014 - "Two Scottish Duchesses in the Age of Men"
Kathy Callahan, Associate Prof, Dept. of History, Murray State University, Murray, KY
- September 18, 2014 - "The Moon in Your Sky: An Immigrant's Journey Home" (To Uganda)
Kate Saller, Author, St. Louis, MO
- April 17, 2014 - "The Great War (World War I) in the Soviet Imagination"
Karen Petrone, Chair, Dept. of History, Univ. of Kentucky
- March 27, 2014 - "Passport for Discovery"
Loup Langton, Director, School of Journalism and Broadcasting, WKU
- February 20, 2014--- "Tangier Island: A Chesapeake Bay Treasure"
Katherine Pennavaria, Coordinator, Visual & Performing Arts Library, WKU
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,