Connect with Us!
- November 17, 2011 - "Gabon"
David Keeling, Dept. of Geography & Geology, WKU
- October 20, 2011 - "The Peace Corps: A Historical and Kentucky Perspective"
Jack and Angene Wilson, Emeritus Professor of Education
- September 15, 2011 - "Global Health and Humanitarianism in Post-Soviet Georgia"
Erin Koch, Dept. of Anthropology, University of Kentucky
- April 21 , 2011 - Bolivia and the United States: The Ties that Bind and Constrict
James Siekmeier, Dept. of History, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- March 17 , 2011 - Climbing Mt. Everest: Tibet, 2010
John All, Dept. of Geography & Geology, WKU
- February 17 , 2011 - China's Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow: A Look at a City Called
Haiwang Yuan, Dept. of Library Public Services, WKU
- November 18, 2010 - Medelin, Colombia: A City Reborn
Holli Drummond, Dept. of Sociology WKU
John Dizgun, Kentucky Institute for International Studies
- October 19, 2010 - Discoveries Underwater in the Mediterranean
John Hale, Director of Liberal Studies, University of Louisville, KY.
- September 16, 2010 - Stories from Rights Movements in Ukraine
Sarah D. Phillips, Dept. of Anthropology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- April 15, 2010 - Alaska
Michael Trapasso, Dept. of Geology & Geography, WKU
- March 25, 2010 - The Road to Santiago
John Moore, Dept. of Foreign Languages, University of Alabama & Birmingham
- February 18, 2010 - Ghana
Dr. Saundra Ardrey, Dept. of Political Sciences, WKU
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,