Welcome to WKU Libraries
Here are a few tips to get you through your first year at WKU.
(1) No Question is Stupid. Don't be afraid to ask any member of WKU Libraries' faculty or staff for help. Talking to you is the highlight of our day.
(2) We are here to help. Here are some resources to aid your transition from high school to university life:
(3) Need to find stuff in the library? Visit us in the
-Reference Contact Information
(4) Can't find the library or where you class is located? We can help!
Phone: (270) 745-6125
Fax: (270) 745-6422
(6) Dorm room or apartments are too loud? We have quiet study floors and rooms that you can reserve for quiet study time. Snacks and drinks are allowed in the library. We try to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. Sorry though, we don't do your homework.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,