- About Gov't. Doc. & Law Info
- Fed. Depository Lib. Program
- Fed. Government Agencies
- Government Documents FAQ
- Government Info Indexes
- Government Info on the Web
- KY Government Info
- How to Read a Legal Citation
- Law Collections
- Law Collections FAQ
- Law Materials with Citation Abbreviations
- Map of Gov't. Doc & Law Info
- Political Science, Gov't, & Law Database
- Ready Reference Documents
- Services for Bar Association Members
- SuDoc Classification System
- U.S. Gov't. Info at WKU
- Web-based Fed Gov. Resources
- Web-based Legal Resources
- Who's Who in Gov't. Docs
(270) 745-6107 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (270) 745-6107 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
The majority of the collection contains statutes, regulations, and court decisions. Click here for a list of legal materials in the Law Collection, along with their citation abbreviations. The collection also includes legal encyclopedias, dictionaries, and a limited number of subject treatises and loose-leaf services.
Although the Law Information is accessible all hours the library is open, reference service for the Law Collection is available Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.; Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until midnight; Saturdays from 4:30 until midnight; and Sundays from 1:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Seek assistance in the offices, Helm Library rooms 1, 3, 4, 13, or 15. Assistance is also available in the reference center, Helm 1st floor. An appointment for reference assistance or research instruction may be made by contacting the Government Information & Law Coordinator.
Due to the regular and heavy use of the Law Collection, law materials cannot be checked out. They may be removed from the Law Collection to other parts of the library for photocopying, however.
Internet Full Text Documents
- Kentucky Court Information, including stream of oral arguments
- Legislative Histories of Selected U.S. Laws on the Internet maintained by the Law Librarians' Society of Washington, D.C.
- Nada Durham, Instructor (part-time), Law Librarian
- Debbie Lamastus, KY Government Information & Law Specialist
- Rosemary Meszaros, Professor, Coordinator of Government Documents & Law
- Dewayne Stovall, Government Information & Law Specialist
- Michael Vincent, Late-Night Governmental/Law Assistant
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,