- About Gov't. Doc. & Law Info
- Fed. Depository Lib. Program
- Fed. Government Agencies
- Government Documents FAQ
- Government Info Indexes
- Government Info on the Web
- KY Government Info
- How to Read a Legal Citation
- Law Collections
- Law Collections FAQ
- Law Materials with Citation Abbreviations
- Map of Gov't. Doc & Law Info
- Political Science, Gov't, & Law Database
- Ready Reference Documents
- Services for Bar Association Members
- SuDoc Classification System
- U.S. Gov't. Info at WKU
- Web-based Fed Gov. Resources
- Web-based Legal Resources
- Who's Who in Gov't. Docs
To participate in the photocopy service, law firms must have a billing account established. To request an account, contact the Government Documents Office (745-6107). Your account is valid immediately, and after providing the necessary information, you may begin placing copy requests. You may opt to have the copies mailed or picked up by a representative of your firm. You will be billed $.20 per page.
If your need for the information is more urgent and you cannot wait for mailed documents, you may request that the material be faxed. The charge for this service is $5.00 for faxing plus $.50 per page.
Visitor permits are available from the Department of Public Safety (745-2548). A parking permit is not required after 5 p. m.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,