WKU Libraries Covid-19 Continuity
Updated 3/24/20 at 10:44 a.m.
- Please navigate to www.wku.edu/library/hours for updated hours of operation.
- Reference services are now on-line only.
- Circulation Services offers curbside pickup. Please call Circulation Services at 270-745-3591 to request a pickup.
- Returned items can be dropped off at the book returns at the entrance to Raymond Cravens Library on the first floor or the side entrance across the bridge on the fourth floor.
- Interlibrary Loan is fulfilling requests for electronic copies and articles.
- You can request digital document delivery of portions of print materials owned by the library.
- Requested materials from Beulah Winchel Education Library are available for pickup via curbside service. Contact Circulation Services at 270-745-3591 prior to arrival.
- Requested materials from Visual & Performing Arts Library are available for pickup via curbside service. Contact Circulation Services at 270-745-3591 prior to arrival.
- The Department of Special Collections offers virtual services. Contact the main desk at 270-745-5083 for more information.
- Ebooks, streaming video, or other electronic material can be requested using the following form:
- Interlibrary Loan: Do you need electronic articles or chapters? Click here to access our Interlibrary Loan system and request materials right away!
- One-Search Catalog: WKU Libraries One-Search catalog is accessible anytime, anywhere!
- Research Guides: Begin your research by selecting from this list of available subjects.
- Subject Specialist Librarians: Do you need assistance from our highly trained librarians? Click here for contact information.
- Streaming Video: Did you know WKU Libraries offers numerous titles free of charge? Click here to access WKU's streaming video collection courtesy of Kanopy.com.
- 24/7 Assistance: You can reach a librarian anytime by clicking the "Chat" button at the bottom of the page!