Sitel TOP Star Interviews through WKU Learn and Earn
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS THIS WILL BE A COMPETITIVE PROCESS.
- If you are interested in interviewing with Sitel in Glasgow for a part-time position at $9 per hour with a 50% tuition scholarship that will go toward WKU fall tuition, select the session that works best for you. Each session will last approximately 2 hours.
- We have allotted 5 signups per session but can only take the TOP applicants. Your ranking will be based on the following: 1.) Must have applied to Learn and Earn 2.) Must have passed online Interview/Pre-test 3.) Must have attended Learn and Earn Orientation 4.) Must have submitted a resume via Blackboard. All other items being equal, the TOP candidates for each session will be selected based on Online Interview/Pre-test score.
- Sign Up on this page, in the column on the right
- You will be interviewing for a part-time position with Sitel in Glasgow during these sessions. ALL sessions will begin at WKU Glasgow.
- From there, if selected to move forward, you will then be transported via WKU chauffeur to Sitel. There, you will be interviewed and tested to see if you have what it takes to be a part of the Sitel TOP Star Team. The process will be extremely competitive as the number of positions and 50% scholarships are limited. Look and act your best if you want to be part of this select group! This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company!
- Please come to the interview dressed professionally and with a notepad and pen/pencil.
- If you are selected for a position, there will be full-time sessions required over the summer before classes start.
Sitel TOP Star Interviews:
The session scheduled for 7-27-17 is cancelled and is being rescheduled. Please check back soon for an updated date.
SESSIONS BEGIN AT 8:15 AM
EACH SESSION LASTS APPROX. 2 HOURS
Please bring your WKU ID or Driver's License with you for verification purposes.
Please note that sessions begin promptly; if you are late for a session, please wait in the lobby for the next one as no late entries are allowed.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,