Organizational Leadership Writing Guidelines
Organizational Leadership classes will follow these writing guidelines unless otherwise specified by the professor.
All Papers will be:
- written in APA Format
- 1 inch margins all the way around
- Double spaced
- 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- grammatically correct
- Page numbers in upper right-hand corner, starting on title page
For help with APA Format, view this PowerPoint: APA Guidelines
For Help On Campus:
- The Learning Center
- Learning Assistance Center
- The Writing Center
- Cherry Hall 123:
- Monday-Thursday: 9-4
- Friday: 9-3
- Cravens Library (4th floor in the Commons):
- Monday-Thursday: 4-9
For Help Online:
- Purdue Owl, https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Gives examples of every type of reference, paper, quote, etc.
- APA Style Quick Answers, http://www.apastyle.org/learn/quick-guide-on-references.aspx
Do not use a website that does citations for you!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,