Directions to GRREC Location Training
- Take I-65 to Bowling Green - Exit # 28. After exiting, continue on the exit/access road about ¾ mile to US Hwy 31W North.
- Merge right on 31-W North and continue for 4 miles (at about the 3½ mile point, you will pass Warren East High and Middle Schools on the left).
- Soon after the highway changes from four lanes to two lanes, watch for the entrance to KY Transpark on the right (stone walls/pillars flank the entry).
- Turn into the Transpark (you'll be on Commonwealth Boulevard) and continue to the first street on the right, Technology Way.
- At this right turn on Technology Way you'll see the Warren County Technology Center (blue roof).
- Just a bit further down this same street is GRREC on the left (230 Technology Way).
Also see: Directions from Google Maps
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,