Kentucky P-12 Educator Tuition Discount For Educational Administration and Leadership
The Department of Educational Administration, Leadership and Research (EALR) offers graduate certificate programs and Educational Specialist degree options leading to Rank I that prepare students to become effective leaders in P-12 administrative education settings. EALR faculty possess both academic and experiential expertise related to education administration and leadership in P-12 and work with practitioner-leaders in a collaborative delivery model of instruction.
WKU’s P-12 administration and leadership programs are
- Convenient – blending the flexibility of online work with monthly face-to-face sessions
- Relevant – combining theoretical foundation with real-world application
- Visionary – preparing leaders for the challenges and opportunities of the future
Why Choose WKU and our Educational Administration, Leadership and Research Programs?
- Cohort enrollment model offers entry in Fall and Spring every year
- Bi-term courses enable learners to concentrate on one subject at a time while working full time and complete 6 graduate hours per semester
- Collaborative delivery model of instruction teams full time faculty with practitioner/administrator to blend theory and application
- Become part of the tradition – WKU has prepared educational leaders since 1906