Kentucky Museum - Membership
Be Part of the Story
When you join the Kentucky Museum Friends, you become a part of our story. Your membership means you can enjoy the museum to its fullest, with exclusive benefits and opportunities.
Choosing to be a Friend also makes a clear statement about what you feel is important. While the Kentucky Museum receives financial support from Western Kentucky University for its maintenance and staffing needs, we must seek private-dollar support to fund exhibitions, programs, and collections care.
Dues from the Friends group help pay for our greatest needs each year, such as exhibition maintenance, collections care, and support for programs that do not receive sponsorship. Through the Friends program, we have been able to:
- Extend our Museum Camp Scholarships Fund for an additional year.
- Purchase artifacts for our permanent collection.
- Support free public events for our community.
All dues are per year and can be paid annually or in monthly installments.
Spirit Circle Membership - $50
- Quarterly newsletter with behind-the-scenes content.
- Discounts on workshops and camps.
- Invitations to Members-only events, such as exhibition previews and Friends Night.
- Two (2) tickets to our annual Friends Night.
Century Circle - $100
- All Spirit benefits plus
- Listing in the annual Honor Roll of Donors.
Scholar Circle - $300
- All Century benefits plus
- Two additional tickets (4 total) to Friends Night.
Director’s Circle - $500
- All Scholar benefits plus
- Invitation for two (2) to annual Director's Luncheon.
President’s Circle - $1,000
- All Director's benefits plus
- Two additional tickets (6 total) to Friends Night.
- Invitation for four (4) total to annual Director's Luncheon.
Join online: Online Friends Form
Questions? Please contact our Fundraising & Membership Coordinator, Tiffany Isselhardt, at 270-745-3369 or email@example.com