Kentucky Museum @ WKU
1444 Kentucky Street, Bowling Green, KY
Kids explore the arts at Kentucky Museum Summer Camps.
2018 Summer Camps
For children ages 7 - 12
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 12 PM
- Camp Fee: Members $110 / Non-members $125
- Member Information
- Free Early Drop-off at 8 AM
- Campers have a snack break daily with a snack and drink provided by the Museum.
- Cancellation policy: Full refund canceling more than 30 days prior to camp. 50% refund
when canceling 30-15 days prior to camp. No refund 15 days prior to camp.
- Each camper will have a work selected from camp to be exhibited during the Summer
Camp Exhibit in the Garden Gallery from July 16 - August 17
- An exhibit reception held on Friday, August 3rd
If you have any questions please contact: Lynne Ferguson, 270-745-2594, firstname.lastname@example.org
Children may register for more than one camp. Please remember space is limited and
spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Reservation is complete when
camp fees are paid.
Get your hands dirty in clay camp learning building techniques to create a variety
of functional and decorative pieces. Campers will need to pick up kiln fired work
approximately two weeks after camp.
Explore drawing media such as pencil, charcoal, pastels, brush and ink on different
types of paper, wood, stone and metal.
Campers will use watercolor and acrylic paints learn to blend color gradations and
experiment painting on paper and canvas.
All things paper! Campers will be making paper, collage and print making.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.
Download Acrobat Reader