Kids explore the arts at Kentucky Museum Summer Camps.Words in red are links.
2017 Summer Camp times & prices2017 Summer Camp Registration is closed. Prices are for Members/Non-Members Member Information
Morning (AM) 8:30 - 12 $110 / $125 For kids age 5 - 7 (please see changes in
If you have any questions please call Lynne Ferguson - 270-745-2594
- Drop-off for the morning session 8:00 - 8:30
- Pickup in the morning session 12 - 12:30
Afternoon (PM) 1 - 4 $110 / $125 For kids age 8 - 10
- Drop-off for the afternoon session 12:30 - 1
- Pickup for the afternoon session 4 - 4:15
There is a snack break daily with a snack and a drink supplied by the Museum.
Children may register for more than one camp. Please remember space is limited and spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Reservation is complete when camp fees are paid.
If you have children who age into different camp times of the day and you want them
to attend the same camp time together please call Lynne Ferguson, 270-745-2594.
June 5 - 9 Clay Camp
June 12 - 16 Sculpture Camp
June 19 - 23 Painting Camp
June 26 - 30 Paper Palloza
Summer Camp Exhibit
- Each student will have work exhibited during Kentucky Museum's Summer Camp Exhibit in the Dorothy Grider Garden Gallery. The exhibit opens Monday, July 10 and closes
Saturday, August 26.
- A reception honoring the campers and teachers will be open free to the public on Friday, August 4, 5 pm - 8 pm during the Bowling Green Gallery Hop.
- Parents may pick up their child's art Monday through Wednesday, August 28 through August 30. if you have any questions please call 270-745-2594.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,