Kentucky Museum - 2019 U S Bank Celebration of the Arts
Call For Artists
Considering entering the exhibition? Entry Deadline is February 8, 2019
Exhibit March 2 - April 5
New for 2019 - One entry per artist
The Kentucky Museum invites professional as well as amateur artists to enter its Celebration of the Arts competition.
- Age 18 and above
- Residing in Kentucky within a 65-mile radius of Bowling Green
- All work will be exhibited at the Kentucky Museum from March 2 through April 5
- Works are judged with awards given in eight categories
February 8 Deadline for entry
February 15, 9am - 7pm Hand-delivered work due
March 1, 6 - 8pm Opening reception, awards presented at 7 pm
March 2 - April 5 Exhibit during museum hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 4pm
April 6, 10am - 5pm Artwork Pickup
2018 Purchase Award - Resistant Tear by Autumn Minor
Kentucky Museum Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 9AM - 4PM
For more information email Charles.Hurst.
- One entry per artist.
- All entries must have been created in the past two years and has not previously been exhibited in this show.
- Work must be original in concept and design and created by the artist. No commercially produced or reproduced artwork will be accepted.
- All works intended to be hung must be ready to hang with appropriate hanging hardware. Framed work should have eyelets and wire.
- Please contact Charles Hurst if your work requires special installation requirements, 270-745-6084.
- Video, Slide and CD Presentations will not be accepted.
- Kentucky Museum Purchase Award
- Best of Show
- World's Greatest Studio Tour Merit Award
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be given in both Professional and Amateur levels in the following categories:
- Works on Paper
- Fiber Arts
- Ceramics and Glass
- Mixed Media
ENTRY FEE $20
NO SALES - The Kentucky Museum is working towards accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums and is therefore unable to sell artwork at this exhibition.
Champion of the Arts
Mike and Julie Hinson
Patron of the Arts
Barbara and John Grider
Friend of the Arts
Drs. Sam and Mary Evans
James and Anna Jo Johnson
The World’s Greatest Studio Tour