2021 US Bank Celebration of the Arts Exhibit Entry
For 2021 the annual US Bank Celebration of the Arts Exhibit is moving to an online format.
- Online Entry Form, below on this page
- E-mail a photograph of your work, see photo requirements below
- Juror will determine awards from your photograph(s)
- Facebook/Youtube Video Opening Award Presentation
- Online Flickr Gallery Exhibit
- NO ENTRY FEE - US Bank is covering all 2021 entry fees
All residents 18 years of age or older, living in a Kentucky county within a 65-mile
radius of Bowling Green.
ONE ENTRY PER ARTIST. Enter as a Professional or Amateur artist.
WORKS ON PAPER
Artwork substantially based on existing imagery such as movies, television, literature and all other forms of media will not be accepted. No copies. Greenware, utilitarian kits and over the counter craft items are not eligible. Exhibit organizers reserve the right to determine appropriate categories and to disqualify work from consideration that does not meet acceptable standards.
Video, Slide, and CD presentations as well as digital animated work will not be accepted.
The exhibition committee reserves the right to reject any work that does not meet the criteria. Organizers reserve the right to reproduce any work submitted for educational or promotional purposes. Submission of any entry to the 2021 Celebration of the Arts Exhibit will be understood to indicate agreement on the part of the artist with all conditions.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE ORIGINAL AND COMPLETED DURING THE PAST TWO YEARS.
- Entries must be received no later than Friday, February 12, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CORRECTIONS OR SUBSTITUTIONS
- 2D work — one jpg image
- 3D work — one/two jpg images of the same entry with different views for artwork In the round & one image for artwork in relief.
- File Format: jpg
- Dimensions: 1920 pixels on the longest side
- Resolution: 72 ppi
Do you need some help with the digital image that will accompany your entry?
- Tips for photographing your artwork using your cellphone:
- FREE PHOTO EDITOR: https://pixlr.com/e/
- NOTE about image size: If you are using a photograph taken by an iPhone and emailing from your phone you should select to reduce the image size to the large format (1006kb).
All JPEG image files must be labeled as follows PRIOR to emailing them:
Last name _ First name _ Title _ Medium _ Size (hxwXd)
NOTE: Please don't use quotation marks or special characters when labeling image.
The Kentucky Museum reserves the right to reformat and resize digital images to meet these technical specifications: jpg file format, 72 ppi and 1920 pixels on the longest side. Entries accompanied by digital images that cannot be reformatted or resized to meet these specifications will not be included in the exhibit.
Have a question about the above criteria? Email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your entry.
EMAIL Photograph(s) to: email@example.com
ENTRY FORM BELOW
Entries Due - February 12
- Deadline for online entry form and photo is 11:59 PM.
Opening - March 5
- Opening Awards Presentation via Facebook/Youtube Video begins at 6:00 PM
Exhibit opens online 6:00 PM
AWARDS & PRIZES
• $500 Kentucky Museum Purchase Award
• $250 Best of Show
• $100 World’s Greatest Studio Tour Merit Award
Prizes will be awarded within each category:
• 1st Place: $175.00 (Professional)
• 2nd Place: $125.00 (Professional)
• 3rd Place: $100.00 (Professional)
An experienced art professional outside of the region will judge the works in all categories listed above. All awards are made at the discretion of the judge.
The following individuals are ineligible for awards: Kentucky Museum employees and board members, US Bank employees, US Bank Show Committee members.