ADFED | Advertising Federation of Western Kentucky University
The American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well-being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally-coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising associations and college chapters.
Here's what the AAF does:
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Provides programs to assist local association volunteer leadership.
- Encourages young people to enter the advertising business.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Promotes diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.