To prepare students for a changing media environment by focusing on content, ethics and technology.
- Community Impact and Service: Integrate a spirit of social awareness and community service among students, faculty and staff.
- Digital Media Technology and Responsible Social Media Integration: Promote an integrated Digital Media and Social Media approach to both education and creativity among faculty and students.
- Hands-On Curriculum: Maintain a curriculum that emphasizes hands-on learning and reflects global professional practices.
- Internationally Recognized and Diverse Faculty: Develop and support a top-tier faculty that leads its respective profession through effective teaching, creative work and active engagement in scholarship.
- Spirit of Innovation: Promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial thinking among faculty and students.
- Embrace Collaboration: Encourage collaboration as an opportunity to innovate and create strategic partnerships among all the disciplines.
- Dynamic Diversity Plan: Implement a Diversity Plan that has an inclusive curriculum; diverse faculty and student population and supportive environment. The Plan includes a domestic and international focus and is assessed annually.
- Excellent Learning Facilities: Maintain and enhance physical infrastructure to provide state-of-the-art learning.
- Graduate Program: Develop a graduate program to contribute to the overall excellence of the School, its faculty and students.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,